Spices Coated Salmon Skewers
Salmon filet 180 gr
Spices mix 5 gr
Potato new 150 gr
Chives 2 gr
Rosemary 2 gr
Garlic 2 gr
Cream 5 cl
Labneh 10 gr
Lemon juice 2 cl
Oil corn 2 cl
- Chop the chives.
- Combine the labneh, the cream and the lemon juice. Season and add the chives.
- Crush the garlic and the rosemary.
- Cut the salmon into two large strips and place on skewers.
- Toss the potatoes with the oil, the garlic and the rosemary. Place in a baking tray. Cook in the oven at 200*C. Remove the garlic and the rosemary.
- Coat the salmon with the spices and cook the skewers on the grill.
- Arrange the potatoes in the plate.
- Place the salmon skewers on top.
- Garnish with a rosemary tip.
- Serve the sour cream in a ramekin.