Couscous small 30 gr
Water 30 gr
Chicken Breast 50 gr
Raisins 10 gr
Mint bunch 1/8
Oil corn 5 cl
Butter 10 gr
Marinade 10 cl
Yogurt sauce 10 gr
Almond flakes 5 gr
- Soak the raisins with warm water.
- Chop the mint.
- Season the couscous with salt and pepper in a basin.
- Bring the water to the boil and pour over the couscous. Cover the basin with cling film and let the couscous absorb the water.
- With a fork fluff the couscous.
- Add the raisins and the mint.
- Heat up the oil and the butter. Pan-fry the chicken breast making sure to keep it moist. Let cool down.
- Cut into slices of 2 mm and place in the marinade.
- Fill up a ˝ dome mould with taboulé. Un-mould in the serving plate..
- Arrange the chicken slices in an eventail shape..
- Drizzle with some mint yogurt sauce, fresh chopped mint, raisins and some almond flakes.