Tomato 50 gr
Gruyere cheese 10 gr
Chicken ham 10 gr
Chicken breast 20 gr
Lollo blanco 10 gr
French fries 80 gr
Lollo rosso 20 gr
Mayonnaise 20 gr
Olives black 10 gr
Pickles 10 gr
Coleslaw 20 gr
Bread toast white 3 slices
Potato 100 gr
- Hard boil the egg. Remove the shell. Cut into dices and mix with the mayonnaise.
- Poach the chicken in water. Cool down and cut into dices. Mix with mayonnaise.
- Slice the chicken ham and the cheese 2 mm thick.
- Slice the tomato.
- Wash the salads.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into wedges.
- Blanch the potato.
- Toast the bread under the salamander.
- On 1 toast, arrange a layer with egg, cheese and ham.
- Cover with 1 toast, arrange a layer with chicken and tomato.
- Cover with the last toast.
- Remove the crust and cut into 4 triangles.
- Cook the potatoes (fries or wedges).
- Arrange the sandwich in the plate.
- Place the potatoes in the middle.
- Place in the corners coleslaw, olives, pickles and the salads.