Chicken and Vegetable Terrine
Chicken breast 700 gr
Cream 70 cl
Egg white 2 pieces
Apricot dry 150 gr
Parsley flat 1 bunch
Bread toast white 1 slice
Carrot 200 gr
Leek 200 gr
Kidney beans 200 gr
Pistachio 100 gr
- Peel the carrot.
- Cut in small brunoise the carrot, the leek and the apricot.
- Chop the parsley finely.
- Rinse well the kidney beans.
- Wash the lettuce and slice ½ cm wide.
- Cut the chicken breast in large cubes. Place in the robot and blend. Add the egg white then gradually the cream to get a smooth paste.
- Mix in the brunoises, the chopped parsley, the kidney beans and the pistachio.
- Place baking paper in a terrine dish.
- Fill in the terrine to the top.
- Cook in the oven in steam for 40 mn.
- Check the cooking and let cool down in the terrine dish.