Beef tenderloin 200 gr
Béarnaise sauce 30 gr
Tomato 200 gr
Shallot 10 gr
Garlic 5 gr
Parsley 5 gr
Breadcrumb 5 gr
Butter 5 gr
Oil olive 2 cl
Oil corn 2 cl
- Peel the tomato, cut by half and deseed.
- Chop one half in concasse.
- Chop the shallot and the garlic very fine.
- Chop the parsley.
- Sweat the shallot and garlic with the olive oil. Add the tomato concasse and compote for a few minutes. Add the chopped parsley.
- Fill in the tomato half with the preparation. Sprinkle with breadcrumb and olive oil. Place in a hot oven for 3 minutes and glaze under the salamander.
- Heat up the corn oil and the butter. Pan-fry the tenderloin according to the cuisson.
- Arrange the tenderloin and the tomato in the plate.
- Serve the béarnaise in a small ramekin.
- Serve with the chosen potato and vegetables.