Artichoke can 1/4
Capsicum red 10 gr
Capsicum green 10 gr
Courgette yellow 10 gr
Basil oil 5 cl
Rocca bunch 1
Eggplant 10 gr
Tomato 50 gr
Oil corn 1 cl
- Deseed the capsicums and cut into wide strips.
- Cut the courgette and the eggplant into 2 mm thick strips using only the skin.
- Blanch, peel and deseed the tomato. Cut into petals.
- Cut the artichoke hearts into ½ or ¼ depending on the size.
- Wash the rocca salad.
- Oil the vegetables strips and grill them. Cut into large diamonds.
- Heat up the basil oil. Sauté quickly the artichokes and the vegetables diamonds to make them warm.
- Add the tomato petals. Season well.
- Toss with the rocca salad and add the basil tips.
- Serve in a plate and arrange nicely the different ingredients